Engineering is our strength. Personal service is our passion
We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Photovoltaic systems are used in various different areas worldwide. To produce energy, PV modules are installed on the ground, on industrial buildings, in private households, charging stations, vehicles, planes, etc. This makes it all the more important that these modules work perfectly while resisting all climatic conditions. The test chambers with an extra wide or high interior test space allow you to test for suitability and service life with temperature changes, moisture/frost or moisture/heat constellations according to IEC 61713, IEC 61215 and IEC 61464. Temperature ranges from -70 °C to +180 °C as well as high processing and construction quality are crucial for reliable measurement results.
Walk-in - modular - compact
• Large number of small modules can be tested thanks to a wide test chamber
• Suitable for large PV modules thanks to compact design
• Accessible thanks to large test chamber volume
• High test chamber: Basic versions for test chamber volume of 2.6 – 3.4 m³
• Wide test chamber: Basic versions for test chamber volume of 1.5 – 3.1 m³
• Ready for plug-in: Delivery of the basic versions in one complete assembly and prepared for connection to media