This innovative secondary air cooler unit with a thermal disinfection system combats viruses, bacteria, and mould. Vindur® Top complies with the new hygiene requirements for occupied rooms. It features two filtration stages, and all the components are easy to access, clean, and service.
New hygiene requirements for heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems
In accordance with German standard DIN 1946-4, category II occupied rooms include patient rooms, examination and recovery rooms, dialysis rooms, and CT and MRI control rooms. However, the requirements of German standard VDI 6022 also apply to workstations in office and industrial buildings, sports facilities and rest rooms, and retail spaces and events venues.
- Hygienic and cost-efficient secondary air cooler unit
- Two-stage filtration
- Thermal disinfection system
- Components are easy to access, clean, disinfect, and replace
- Option of chilled-water or direct evaporative cooling
- Energy-efficient EC fan
- Cooler with condensate removal pump
- DDC with web-based visualisation via room operating device or touch screen display
- Meets requirements of standards DIN 1946-4 and VDI 6022
- Option of installation suspended from the ceiling or in a false ceiling