Manual skills and an interest in food are needed when you decide to train as cook.
The job of a cook is anything but one-dimensional. You prepare and arrange different dishes, organize how the kitchen operates, create menus, purchase ingredients and then ensure that they are stored correctly.
During your training, we will familiarize you with the procedures in our commercial kitchen and you will learn every step involved in combining ingredients and preparing food. And since it often has to be done quickly, team spirit, resilience and concentration are preferred. In addition to training in our company, you will learn everything about hygiene regulations and food preparation in the vocational school.
We offer you the following during training:
- Insight into the various areas of employment in the food service industry
- Training courses on the food sector
- An opportunity to learn about various preparation and cooking techniques
- Participation in a practical phase at an external culinary establishment
How to impress us:
- Secondary school diploma, at the minimum a very good junior high school diploma
- Previous knowledge, e.g. through an internship or enrollment in a vocational school
- Interest in how the kitchen of an industrial company functions
- Basic knowledge of the food sector
Duration of training
- 3 years