Do you enjoy working in teams and on the computer? Are you communicative, and do you like organizing things? Then this traineeship is the path to your dream job.
Industrial clerks prove their organizational talent in all commercial departments. They are employed in Purchasing, Sales, Shipping, Financial Accounting, Cost Controlling, Human Resources, and many other departments. There, they are responsible for the planning, execution, and controlling of work processes.
The tasks differ from department to department: Industrial clerks procure materials for production, evaluate key figures and statistics, or care for customers. In the process, they often form the interface between the different departments, team work is thus an important component of their everyday work.
At Weiss Technik, industrial clerks can be employed not only in all commercial departments after training, but many possibilities for further development also await them.
We offer you the following during training:
- You will become familiar with all commercial departments of an industrial company and cross-departmental business processes.
- You will learn how to perform department-typical work processes independently.
- You will be optimally advised in the departments.
How to impress us:
- An outstanding intermediate school leaving certificate, at the very least
- Previous knowledge, for example, due to on-the-job training or attendance of a vocational school
- Interest in commercial processes at an industrial company
Duration of training
- 3 years