IT Management Assistant
You would like to become an IT specialist and you are communicative with an understanding for complex technical contexts?
Training as an IT management assistant offers you varied tasks dealing with problems and solutions in the area of IT.
IT management assistants form the interface between technology and application. During your training, you will learn how to procure and manage IT and telecommunications systems. You will find out how to plan application solutions and consult employees in various areas of the company. Commercial aspects, however, such as the cost-benefit analyses of new computers or network expansions are part of the tasks of IT management assistants. In addition, you will support employees in using the IT systems and will be responsible for system administration (network administration, database management, etc.).
We offer you the following during training
- You will mainly be employed in the Central Information Technology department and additionally be trained in specific technical topics
- You will become familiar with the commercial departments of an industrial company and thus cross-departmental business processes.
- In the respective departments, you will be advised by training officers.
How to impress us
- An outstanding intermediate school leaving certificate, at the very least
- Previous knowledge, for example, due to on-the-job training or attendance of a vocational school
- Interest in IT and telecommunications technology, as well as the commercial processes of an industrial company
Duration of training
- 3.5 years