If you are interested in technical training and precise working is your strength, becoming a machinist might be just right for you.
During your training, a variety of interesting testing tasks from the areas of research and development, quality control, application technology, work preparation, and production monitoring await you.
You will learn to take sample, perform mechanical-technological, chemical, and physical tests on metallic materials and powders, and document the results. Work in the testing laboratory is varied and interesting. When investigating damage cases, a criminalistic intuition is frequently needed.
We offer you the following during training:
- A qualified training as a materials tester for metalworking
- Intensive training in the training center and test laboratory
- Materials science
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
How to impress us:
- An upper secondary school leaving certificate or a good to very good intermediate school leaving certificate
- Good to very good grades in scientific subjects
- The ability to work in a team
- Responsible and precise way of working
Duration of training
- 3.5 years