Engineering is our strength. Personal service is our passion
We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
The CrimeEvent environment simulation cabinet has been developed to quickly develop and visualise fingerprints using 1,8-Diazafluoren-9-one (DFO) and ninhydrin processes. Controlled temperature conditions in combination with high humidity accelerate the ninhydrin process, thus producing excellently clear finger traces in just 3 minutes. This means that important information for combating crime can be provided almost immediately.
The cabinets are available as desktop units with a 185-litre capacity or as floor-standing units with a capacity of 600 litres.
Fast – Efficient – Flexible
• Results in less than 3 minutes
• Higher throughput in less time
• Simultaneous processing of different-sized objects and multiple samples
• Flexible shelving system
• Adjustable timer and alarm
• Independent excess temperature thermostat
• Combined temperature and humidity sensor
• Crossflow air System