We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Climate Change Corrosion Test Chamber - SC 1000/15-60 IU
Weiss Technik’s Climate Change Corrosion Test Chamber is a temperature and humidity test chamber for climate, freeze and corrosion testing. Test resistance to salty air, high humidity and gritting salt in your finished product and component parts with this climatic test chamber to standard DIN 50 021/DIN EN ISO 9227.
With temperature ranges from -40°C to +80°C you can replicate a whole range of natural weathering conditions, set at constant temperature and climate control for the highest standard of results. Combining salt spray and other environmental conditions such as wet and dry conditions makes the SC 1000/15-60 and SC 2400/15-60 IU climate change corrosion test chambers the perfect choice for carrying out climate change tests.
Used in the automotive and aerospace industries to recreate salty air, high humidity and gritting salt to replicate many weather-related factors that influence the corrosion behaviour of painted metals. In particular in the automotive sector, certain standards must be followed, and these models allow climate change tests in accordance with VDA 233-102, thereby meeting the quality standards set for the products.
The achievable climatic conditions are almost identical to natural weathering. An optional glass door helps you keep an eye on everything inside the test chamber.
Reliable - flexible - durable
- Reliable corrosion change tests thanks to compliance with the standard DIN 50 021/DIN EN ISO 9227
- Temperature range expandable to -40 °C and to +80 °C
- Shock and scratch-resistant interior surfaces thanks to glass-fibre reinforced plastic (GRP)
- Saddle roof with an inclination of at least 30°
- Corrosion-resistant indirect temperature controls
- Psychrometric measuring system for temperature and humidity control
- Heating elements to control test chamber temperature, with overtemperature protection
- Ventilation device to flush the test chamber with fresh air