We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Drum Turning Device for Tempering Ovens
Tempering ovens can be equipped with a drum turning device, which is a loading trolley with two electronically operated rotating drums. These components ensure high efficiency when tempering of large unit numbers, which was a key purchasing criterion for starlim/sterner. The use of a rotating drum trolley facilitates ergonomic loading/unloading. During the process, the drums rotate slowly to prevent the parts from influencing each other mechanically and to ensure even heat distribution. Since some combustible vapours can be released during the process, a reliable air intake and outlet system is crucial for safe operation.
- Drawer ovens for the optimum utilisation of the available volume and for ergonomic loading
- Optimum sealing and therefore even temperature distribution during the charging process for multiple drawers
- The integrated rotation device with fully adjustable speed control minimises temperature gradients and gravimetric influences
- Adapted airflow control for homogeneous temperature distribution
- Application example:
- Curing of CFC coil bodies
Find out more or get in contact