We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Climatic Walk-in Chambers & Rooms, Type ClimeEvent
A climatic walk-in chamber helps you to simulate seasonal differences and different climatic zones when setting up test conditions for your products and components.
Your products must be able to withstand a variety of temperatures during manufacturing, transport, storage and use. The Weiss Technik Walk-in Chamber ClimeEvent will help you to test the influence of temperature and humidity on the properties, function and lifespan of your products.
ClimeEvent is a test chamber that is setting standards in the fields of performance, quality and usability. A new refrigerant that meets and exceeds tomorrow's standards today ensures you can future-proof your test chamber investment, a vital component in planning new plant and equipment acquisitions for your business.
The modular and user-friendly system means that the Walk-in Chamber ClimeEvent can be configured quickly and easily. A walk in climatic chamber provides a large temperature and humidity controlled environment to test large components, assemblies, and finished products. The wide range of sizing and configuration options enables us to meet your business’ individual needs, resulting in a perfectly coordinated complete solution.
Overview of customer benefits:
- New, eco-friendly refrigerant R449A, GWP 1,397
- Climatic walk-in test chamber made of highly-alloyed, extra corrosion-resistant stainless steel V4A (1.4404)
- Highly efficient operation thanks to the state-of-the-art refrigeration technology and electronic cooling water regulators
- Highest level of control accuracy thanks to the perfect coordination of air conditioning, cooling technology and control units
- WEBSeason® web-based user interface