We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Walk-In Stability Test Chamber For The Pharmaceutical Industry
The Weiss Technik walk-in environmental rooms allow you to perform stability tests accurately and reliably, meaning you can test products in various environmental conditions whilst adhering to the numerous testing guidelines.
Out stability test chambers from weisstechnik® are designed specifically according to your requirements. The insulation cells in the walk-in test chamber can be optimally adjusted to the existing building structure as there are no restrictions on the standard dimensions of the unit. Weiss Technik can provide test chambers and test spaces with volumes from 8mᶾ to approx. 150mᶾ. If required, even larger spaces of up to 300mᶾ are possible.
Reliable measurements are ensured by:
- Excellent mechanical strength and optimum thermal insulation thanks to PU insulation cells (CFC-free) with easy-to-clean metal plate coating on both sides
- Temperature controlling system consisting of celling evaporator with integrated electric heater and air-cooled refrigeration unit
- Lockable test space door with insulated viewing window and emergency opening device; the door frame heating system prevents condensation when operating with high humidity
- Vapour phase generators (VPG), or steam generators, sterilise damp air and
- reduce the possibility of airborne pathogens
- Microprocessor controlled control system with maintenance-free electronic temperature and humidity sensor
- Monitoring software as per GAMP-GUIDE and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
Our Environmental Simulation Chambers and Systems are available under the brand names weisstechnik® and vötschtechnik®.