We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Combustion Air Conditioning Systems
Our mobile and compact combustion air conditioning systems serve the research and development of internal combustion engines. They allow specifying intake air according to standard conditions and achieving special states of the inlet air on the motor test rigs. In doing so, the following parameters are conditioned: Intake pressure, intake temperature and relative air humidity taken in.
Reliable measurements are ensured by:
- Mobil unit with easy handling -> “plug and test”
- Continuous control system
- Additional temperature sensors to measure the intake temperature
- Tailor-made software for dynamic control circuits
- Focus: Simulation of different intake pressures with a high level of reproduction accuracy