Vindur® Top Hygienic Precision Air Conditioning & Air Handling Unit For The Pharmaceutical Industry
Vindur® Top is an innovative, hygienic, precision air conditioning and cooling unit with a thermal disinfection system that combats viruses, bacteria, and mould. Vindur® Top complies with the new hygiene requirements for occupied rooms, making this air conditioning system perfect for hospitals, doctor’s surgeries and other clinical settings. The air conditioning unit features two filtration stages, and all the components are easy to access, clean and service.
Delivering on new hygiene requirements for heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems
In accordance with German standard DIN 1946-4, category II occupied rooms include patient rooms, examination and recovery rooms, dialysis rooms, and CT and MRI control rooms in a wide range of healthcare and clinical settings. However, the requirements of German standard VDI 6022 also apply to workstations in office and industrial buildings, sports facilities and rest rooms, and retail spaces and events venues. Investing in a Vindur® Top air conditioning system will ensure compliance, with an air-cooling system that comes with the quality of build that is to be expected with German built engineering.
- Hygienic and cost-efficient hygienic air cooling unit
- Precision air conditioning unit
- Two-stage filtration
- Thermal disinfection system
- Components are easy to access, clean, disinfect, and replace
- Option of chilled-water or direct evaporative cooling
- Energy-efficient EC fan
- Cooler with condensate removal pump
- DDC with web-based visualisation via room operating device or touch screen display
- Meets requirements of standards DIN 1946-4 and VDI 6022
- Option of installation suspended from the ceiling or in a false ceiling